Tuesday 4 October 2011

Sarah Jones Q&A

This is a little Q&A with Sarah Jones of Fox Sports.


Who Is the most memorable sportsperson you've interviewed?
Growing up my hero was Kieren Perkins. His famous win in Atlanta is without a doubt my favourite sporting moment! It would have been unbelievable to interview him straight after that swim... but I was only 14. However I did interview him at the recent World Championships in Melbourne - a career highlight!

Who is the person you would most like to interview?
There's so many! Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Tom Brady, David Beckham. All the icons I suppose! And I think Marion Jones would make a fascinating interview after all she's been through recently.

What is your funniest or most embarrassing moment?
While interviewing an AFL coach a gust of wind blew my skirt up!

If you could change one rule in sport, what would it be?
This is not politically correct but I hate the rule against melees in AFL. There's nothing like a good all in brawl! I also would get rid of the interpretation of the hands in the back rule... as long as players aren't shoved out of the contest, it's fair game in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment